Our purpose in life is to coach, teach, mentor, motivate and positively impact the lives of young men to ensure they maximize their potential academically, athletically, and socially. Investing our time to help them develop is why we are coaches and we will never lose sight of that.
Respect and Compassion for All Walks of Life
Golden Rule - Treat people the way you wish to be treated.
- Have confidence and belief in yourself and players.
- Look out for the best interest of the players, staff, and LWG.
- Have someone to go to when struggles or challenges occur.
- Student-Athletes and staff want to be inspired by leadership and the vision of the program.
- Sincere passion and love has a trickle-down effect on the staff and players.
- Ensure that our student-athletes feel confident they are positioning themselves to have a positive experience all around; one that will allow them to learn, grow, succeed, and prepare for what’s next in life.
- Walk the talk.
- Ability to relate and convey your message.
- No sense of entitlement.
- Understanding your role and responsibility within the organization.
- Being All In!
- Staying the course through thick and thin.
Passion and Love for the Game and LWG
- Teach, Coach, and Mentor the Student-Athletes