Staples of a Champion
- Relentless work ethic and an unyielding habitual effort are the backbone of our program.
- The consistent effort we put into our off-season program, practice and academics are essential to achieving our goals.
- Follow the 5 P’s - Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance
- Start Fast, Finish Strong - We will establish high-tempo practice habits starting the first day to ingrain in our players to finish every play or drill. We must dominate the 4th quarter!
Linemen have a special brotherhood... a bond forged by the hard work put in together which determines who wins the battle that takes place on the front line.
- We work hard and hold each other Accountable.
- We Encourage each other to be our very best.
- We Celebrate our successes Together.
- We are bonded by the Love we have for football and our unit.
- We Trust that our fellow linemen will execute their specific role to the best of their ability.
- We have the Commitment it takes to be great!
- We Believe we are the dominant force.
What’s Important Now - The ability for an individual or a group of people to focus solely on a specific task without cluttering their mind or vision from outside influences.
Win your Individual Battle - There is an individual competition within each practice and game. Your teammate trusts you to win your battle.
Win the Moment - Complete focus and attention on doing your best this rep.
Win the Day - What did I do to improve myself, my family, and my team?
My next play is my best play - Have the ability to turn the page and not dwell on the past play, good or bad. This is critical to move forward and live in the present moment.
- Be on time and stay late to put in the extra work.
- Do what you say you're going to do... every time!
- Maximum effort - Do your very best on every rep on and off the field.
- Be invested in your teammates... their successes are yours.